[아시아엔=강동훈 기자] 맥루머는 4월24일 출시되는 애플워치의 앱들이 이미 앱스토어에 올라오기 시작했다고 27일 보도했다.
한국에도 많은 사용자가 있는 Ever Note 외에 Dark Sky, Things, Target 등 인기 iOS앱들이 26일 앱스토어에 올라왔다.
이번 출시된 애플워치 앱 중 에버노트의 경우 사용자들이 애플워치 상에서 말을 하면 노트에 구술되어 문자로 변환되며 에버노트와 싱크된다. 사용자들은 또 최근 만들어지거나 업데이트된 노트들을 볼 수 있으며 마감시한이 정해진 노트들의 알림도 받을 수 있게 되었다.
애플워치 앱들은 iPhone 앱에 연동, 구동되는 방식으로 UI가 애플워치에 확장된 방식이다.?이들은 기존의 아이폰 앱과 함께 번들로 제공되며?이를 통해?애플워치의 배터리가 절약되고 개발자들은 애플워치에 액세스되는 것을 컨트롤 할 수 있게 된다.
앱스토어에 올라온 애플워치로 지원되는 대표앱 목록은 아래와 같다.
– Evernote: Users can dictate notes, get reminders on to-do tasks that are due, and see recently created/updated notes.
– Sky Guide: Displays a calendar of upcoming astronomical events, like the full moon, meteor showers, and eclipses. Also sends notifications when an event is about to happen nearby and gives alerts when the International Space Station is flying over you.
– Dark Sky: Displays Dark Sky’s weather information on your wrist.
– Target: Lets you build a shopping list on your Apple Watch, and tells you where to find items in the store. Also has a glance view for seeing when a local store is open, how many items are on a list, and what deals are available.
– NYTimes: The New York Times’ iPhone app gained Apple Watch support, and while there’s no info in the release notes, Apple has previously shared that you’ll be able to swipe through breaking news and short stories, use Handoff to read articles on your iPhone or iPad, and use “Save for Later” to build a reading list.
– Procreate Pocket: Procreate Pocket turns your Apple Watch into a remote control and color palette for painting on the iPhone. You can select brush, eraser, and effects, and perform tasks like undoing and redoing from your watch.
– WeChat: WeChat lets you read and reply to messages with text or stickers, read Moments from your friends, and make friends through Friends Radar.
– SPG Starwood: This app for Starwood Hotels & Resorts lets you unlock your door from your Apple Watch, get directions to the hotel, check in, and see reservation details.
– Kitchen Stories: Lets you discover recipes on your wrist, make and view shopping lists, and set timers to time baking and cooking.
– Redfin: This real estate app will display nearby listings with photos of homes, prices, number of bedrooms, square footage, and more. You can dictate notes into the app and share info with family members. There’s also an option to contact a real estate agent to schedule a tour directly from the watch.
– Babbel: Language app Babbel is available on the Apple Watch, and will let you discover new words, unlock words by visiting different locations, and complete practice exercises to learn new vocabulary.
– Yahoo Tourney Pick’em: This fantasy app lets you see team overviews at a glance, get breaking news notifications, and check scores on your wrist.
– ECB Cricket: ECB Cricket’s Apple Watch app displays live matches, offers scorecard information, delivers notifications after a Force Touch to enable them, and has a glance view for getting a quick look at scores.
– The Wall Street Journal: The Wall Street Journal’s app delivers top news stories, alerts on when breaking news is posted, and market data.
– Transit: Lets users see departure times for public transportation directly on their wrists.
– MLB.com at Bat: Gives live stats, pitch-by-pitch updates, player details, highlights, and scores from your favorite teams.
– Runtastic Six Pack: This fitness app delivers workout instructions directly to a user’s wrist and lets you know when a set has started and ended with vibrations.
– Expedia: Expedia’s Apple Watch app will give notifications for flight status and gate changes, display hotel room reservation information, and it will offer upcoming travel details with maps and locations right on your wrist.
– Peak Brain Training: Peak’s Apple Watch app lets you play brain games on your wrist. You can assess your attention and visual memory in 45 seconds from the app and play three brain improvement games.
– Lifesum: Lifesum’s Apple Watch app lets you log meals, water, and exercise, plus it delivers tips, reminders, and exercise suggestions. You’ll also be able to see your daily activity at a glance.
– Twitter: Twitter’s Apple Watch app lets you Tweet, Retweet, reply, and favorite tweets from your wrist. You can also see recent Tweets and top trends, plus you can share your location, a song, or your thoughts from the app. “It’s Twitter, but littler,” reads the app description.
– Green Kitchen: This vegetarian recipe app lets you set timers on your wrist for whatever you’re cooking.
– British Airways: British Airways will offer flight status, destination weather, and scheduled/estimated departure times via an Apple Watch glance. It will also deliver notifications on flight status and when a flight’s gate changes (Heathrow Terminals 3 and 5).
– Hailo: Hailo for Apple Watch lets users request a taxi and track its progress as it approaches. The app also lets you see driver details and adjust a tip at the end of a ride. Hailo is available in select locations in the UK, Ireland, Spain, and Singapore.
– Wunderlist: The popular to-do app brings lists, agendas, and reminders to the Apple Watch with a new Home View, Reminders, easy Glance access to the Today Smart List and notifications for shared lists.
– Citymapper: Transit app Citymapper will show transportation information on your wrist, displaying A to B journeys and departure times. It’ll also send status alerts.
– Air Canada: Air Canada’s Apple Watch app lets you view flight status, boarding time countdown, check-in and boarding time notifications, and Passbook boarding passes, and also use Handoff to easily complete check-in from your iPhone.
Tangerine Mobile Banking: Canada’s Tangerine Bank is the first bank we’ve seen to launch Apple Watch support, with users able to view transactions and account balances through the device.
Rules!: Puzzle game Rules! is bringing a daily brain workout mini game to the Apple Watch, which includes daily goals.